This is the Dive Rite Voyager XT Aircell Wing Single Tank Donut-Style Bladder
- Black outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology and 1000 denier Cordura® offering superior durability.
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Comes equipped with 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump)
- Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 22-in H x 19-in W (55.8cm x 48.3cm)
- 2lbs 8oz (1.3kg)
The Voyager XT is an outstanding single tank wing, touting a low-profile, donut-shape design. Streamlined side panels and a minimalist, oval shape create a higher-lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky. Designed to accommodate up to one 95ft3/15 L tank with 35lbs/15.8 kg of lift.
The XT Wing Series is built upon the legendary toughness of SuperFabric® brand technology, a technical fabric resistant to cuts, pinches and abrasions. Created with a base fabric overlaid with tiny guard plates, this proprietary armored surface, along with material science and strategic geometric patterns, transforms ordinary fabric into SuperFabric brand materials. The material maintains its flexibility and breathability, yet keeps sharp objects from penetrating.
Dive Rite has married SuperFabric with a 1000 denier Cordura® inner shell to create an armor-clad outer bag that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts.