Deep Diver Course
PADI Deep Diver Course
After your first few scuba dives you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There's something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It's exhilarating.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
What do I need to start?
- Minimum Age: 15
- Prerequisite: Adventure Diver or higher (or an equivalent)
How long does it take?
- The Deep Diver Specialty is 4 dives that take part over two full days, usually a weekend.
What does it cost?
- $195 - Tuition
- $59.95 - Deep Diver Crew-Pak*
- $32.95 - Cert Card & Processing
- $5 - Student Record Folder (unless one on file with shop)
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That's why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. Sometimes you can take these two specialties concurrently.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver
*Price if purchased in conjunction with course and attended in San Diego through House of Scuba