Night Diving Course
As the sun sets, you don your dive gear, slip on your scuba mask and bite down on your dive regulator. A deep breath and you step off the boat - into the underwater night. Although you've seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
The Fun Part
Introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down. See your favorite dive sites from a whole new perspective at night.
What You Learn
- Night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems
- How to control your buoyancy at night
- Entries, exits and underwater navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life, since many of the plants and animals you'll see are different
What do I need to start?
- Minimum Age: 12
- Prerequisite: Open Water Diver or equivalent rating
- Materials: Wreck Diver Crew-Pak
How long will it take?
- The Night Diver Specialty is 3 ocean dives with a variety of options for scheduling. Usually done over the course of a long weekend or several weeks.
- $199 - Tuition
- $59.95 - Crew-Pak
- $32.95 - Cert Card & Processing
- $5 - Student Record Folder (unless one on file with shop)
Your Next Adventure
Build confidence and take your navigation skills to new levels with the PADI Underwater Navigator course. Or get your buoyancy dialed in with the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course. Recognize what those critters are on your night dive with the AWARE Fish Identification course.
*Price if purchased in conjunction with course and attended in San Diego through House of Scuba