Scuba Tune-Up (Refresher)
Scuba Review Course - Build your confidence and skills with a Scuba Refresher Class
Scube Review Class
Has it been a while since you've been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scube Review Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you're back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
Why HouseofScuba.com - House of Scuba?
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
- We are the fastest growing PADI Scuba instruction facility in San Diego because of our premiere scuba instructors with decades of experience, competitive pricing, top quality rental department and our overall great customer service
- Over 25 years of Experience
- Use of Comprehensive Training Materials
- Friendly Scuba Instructors who truly enjoy teaching and will make your Scuba Certification that much more enjoyable!
- 1 hour class room refresher
- 1-2 hours of training in a pool
- Ocean Dive at the La Jolla Shores (optional)
The Fun PartBrush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
What You LearnYou go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review: Safe diving practices, Dive planning fundamentals, Problem management, Breathing air at depth, Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge, Recreational dive planning and dive tables.
What Do I Need to Get Started?
- Proof of your dive certification
- PADI's Scuba Tune-up Guidebook (book53)
- A desire to get back in the water
- Dive Gear (rental gear available)
- Must be 10 years of age or older
What Does it Cost?
- $99.00 (plus book and rental gear if needed) for a pool only session ( $149.00)
- $199.00 (plus book and rental gear if needed) for a pool and ocean dive refresher ($249.00)
Are you ready to experience one of the most adventurous activities possible? Call us at 858.581.2800 and ask to speak with one of our Scuba Instructors!