- Made from a solid piece of stainless steel
- Mounting screws included
- No drilling or modifications to gun required
- Keeps the camera's view on the fish or the diver's face
- Works with Neptonics Trigger: Tuna Mech, Reverse Mech & Reef Mech
- Seamlessly integrates with the following spearguns:
- Riffe, Ulusub, Deathstick, Novotny, Koah, Captain Bly Spearguns, Blacktip, Bonafide, Flatline, Hatch, Medusa, Hayaari Sub, Orion, Impaler, Epic Spearguns, Signal7 Spearguns, ShoreShot, SF Spearguns, Spartan Spearguns, Gulfcoastin' Spearguns, Kill Shot Spearguns, & Blood Spearguns
The Neptonics GoPro Wooden Speargun Mount was designed to fit almost all wooden spearguns on the market. It can be mounted on the existing trigger without drilling new holes into your speargun. We did this by utilizing the speargun's pre-existing trigger holes to mount the bracket.