This is the Seasoft Absi-lube Pure Silicone Grease Lubricant
- Pure Silicone Grease:
- Combination of Silicone Oil (polydimethylsiloxane)
- High Quality Thickener - Amorphous Fumed Silica
- Snow White Appearance
- Greasy, Crisco like Appearance
- Same Pure Silicone Grease Used by NASA
- Perfect for O-Ring Lubrication & Protection
- Great for Regulator Re-Builds & Servicing
- Acts as Corrosion-Inhibitor
- Used on Rubber and Stainless Steel Parts
- Food Grade Silicone
All silicone grease is not created equal. Silicone grease is a combination of silicone oil (polydimethylsiloxane) and a high quality thickener - amorphous fumed silica. When it is mixed in the right proportions with no other inexpensive additives thrown in; pure silicone grease has a snow white appearance and a greasy, Crisco" like appearance. Seasoft's Absilube Pure Silicone Grease is engineered and manufactured to these high standards.
Seasoft's Absilube Pure Silicone Grease is perfect for O-ring lubrication & protection, regulator re-builds & servicing, & any other location where a high quality lubricant is required. Absilube Pure Silicone Grease also acts as a corrosion-inhibitor and can be used on both rubber and stainless steel parts. It is a food grade silicone which means that in small quantities it will not harm an individual if ingested but will simply pass through the digestive tract.