This is the Dive Rite Transplate Harness with Stainless Steel Hardware for Scuba Diving
- Shoulder pads constructed of 1000 denier ballistic nylon fabric for tear and abrasion resistance.
- Two-inch (50mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 lbs breaking strength forms the shoulder straps and waist strap.
- Four 2-inch D-rings on each shoulder strap are slightly bent for improved access and placement can be adjusted.
- Note: Size Medium has only one 2-inch D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations.
- Marine Grade 316 stainless steel hardware is used throughout including: (2) bent D-rings on each shoulder strap
(except MED that has only 1 bent D-ring per shoulder) and (2) waist D-rings, XT chest plates, belt buckle,
cam strap buckles, and side plates.
- Shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest level for comfort, fit, and load distribution.
- Acetyl resin engineered plastic quick release buckles on shoulders for easy doff and don.
- One-inch nylon webbing rated at 2,200 lbs breaking strength and a Delrin 1-inch quick release buckle are used
for a chest strap.
- Marine grade stainless steel base plates allow for proper placement of shoulder straps.
- Plates can be moved forward or backward on the waist strap to get the best fit and performance.
- Med: 2lbs 7oz (1.10kg), Lg:2 lbs 8 oz (1.16kg), XL:2 lbs 9 oz (1.16kg), XXL:3 lbs (1.36kg)
- Made in U.S.A.
A hybrid harness designed for divers who want the support of a backpack-style harness for better weight-load distribution, yet wish to dive a hard metal backplate. Designed like a mountaineer's backpack, the TransPlate harness disperses weight across the hips and back, minimizing shoulder strain. When used with a 6-pound steel backplate, divers can remove or minimize weight pockets. Adjustable straps adapt to a wide variety of exposure suits and means easy donning and doffing. The modular design allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories. Available in sizes Medium thru XXL. Made in the U.S.A.
Please note: Stainless steel and/or XT Lite backplates, and cam straps are sold separately.