Shearwater Perdix OC/CC Trimix Scuba Diving Computer
SHIPS FOR FREE
This is the Shearwater Perdix OC/CC Trimix Scuba Diving Computer
- Sleek and Sophisticated: Merging state of the art manufacturing techniques, innovative engineered materials, and consumer feedback, Shearwater has successfully developed a low-profile, sleekly contoured design without sacrificing features vital to technical divers. Its everything you love about the Petrel dive computer, just smaller.
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display - 2.2" display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
- Thin, Low-profile Design - 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel
- Two Button Interface - Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure
- With a double o-ring to ensure a great seal
- Customize your display with information important to you
- Multiple Languages - Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
- Desktop Control:
- Analyze your dive log, deco profile, temperature and more.
- Download and display dive logs quickly using Bluetooth technology.
- You can display as much or as little information as you need.
Shearwater Research has implemented VPM-B according to the original Erik Baker Fortran specification. In addition to implementing the Baker model, Shearwater Research has added a new option. VPM-B dive profiles often have deep stops to control bubble formation with reduced time at shallow depths. The reduced shallow depth time can be quite aggressive with VPM-B so Shearwater Research has included a VPM-B Gradient Factor Surfacing (GFS) option. VPM-B/GFS allows VPM-B dives to be executed while ensuring that a gradient factor of 90% is never violated.