This is the 4th Element 3mm Dive Glove for Scuba Diving
- Warm Hands and Dexterity
- Use Camera or Feel Valves for a Shutdown
- Stretch Neoprene Construction
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Seams: Glued, Stitched and Welded
- Close Fit Almost Eliminates Entry of Water
- Maximizing Flexibility and Warmth
- Carbonite Print on Outside of Glove: Provides Good Grip & Improved Durability
- Glove Liners: Work Underneath Dry Gloves, Additional Layer of Thermal Protection
The secret to a great dive can be as simple as having warm hands and the dexterity to be able to use your camera or feel your valves for a shutdown. Fourth Elements wet gloves use stretch neoprene with glued, stitched and welded seams to give a close fit that almost eliminates the entry of water, whilst maximising flexibility and warmth. The carbonite print on the outside of glove provides good grip and improved durability.
Both the 3mm gloves and the 5mm Gloves provide amazing warmth during a dive. The 3mm gloves give outstanding dexterity - ideal for photography and videography.