This is the Tovatec Fusion 1500 Lumen Scuba Diving Light
- 30 TIMES Longer Bulb Life - 10,000 hours!
- High Intensity White L.E.D. light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors
- Shock and Impact resistant L.E.D. bulbs
- Adjustable beam angle from 12- 100 degrees
- Multi function operation
- Burn Time: 1 hr 45 min with Li-ion Rechargeable battery
- 2 hr 30 min with 3 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Color: Black
- Brightness: 1500 lumens
- Diameter: 8 x 2.1 inch
- Battery: 26650 Li-on or 3 AA's
- Weight: 17oz (without battery)
- DEPTH: 328 feet
- Includes: Charger, & USB Cable
he Fusion 1500 provides an amazing amount of light for any dive whether you are diving on a wreck, in a cave or just drifting along a reef. Put the light in video mode by simply attaching your light to one of Tovatec's camera tray arms, then sliding your lens to 100° beam angle. Accepts either 3 x AA alkaline batteries (not included) or lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Includes lanyard, rechargeable 26650 lithium-ion battery, charger, USB cable and padded case. The Fusion 1500 provides a maximum lumens output of 1500. The light uses a lifetime CREE XM-L2U2 LED lamp, and the light head slides to adjust beam angle from 12° to 100° degrees making it perfect for narrow beam tech diving to wide angle lighting for photography. The Tovatec Fusion 1500 has a color temperature of 5600°K - 6800°K.