This is the OTS Aquacom SSB 4-Channel, Surface Station. Incl. Hand held mic. & transducer/cable.
Options and Accessories: (Must be purchased seperately)
- Nominal Range - 200m - 3000m*
- Channels - 1-4
- Output Power (watts) - 5
- External Power Source - 12 VDC @ min. 5 amps
- Microphone/Speakers - Hand held; dynamic, 200 ohm / heave duty front panel speaker with on/off control
- Battery Type - (2) 6-volt lantern battery (heavy duty w/springs) or 2 RB-6V gel-cell batteries
- Battery Life (10% duty cycle) - Alkaline: 20 hrs, gel-cell: 12 hrs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 14″ x 6.5″ x 10.60″, 12 lbs
- RB-6V Rechargable Battery Pack (two required)
- RCS-13US/EU/UK/AU Smart Charger
- THB-101 Deluxe Headset w/boom microphone
- THB-1 Headset no boom microphone
- TC-35S 55′ Transducer Extension Cable
- TC-100 100′ Transducer Extension Cable
- TA-32M Hull Mounted transducer w/ fairing (33 kHz)
The Aquacom® STX-101 surface transceiver is a 5-watt, multichannel, single sideband underwater transceiver designed with the Professional Search & Rescue Teams in mind.
The STX-101 offers four channels that match the SSB-2010. This system is tough, powerful and a must for any serious Search & Rescue Team. STX-101 is also very affordable!