This is the Tusa Hyperdry Elite II Dry Snorkel Low Profile with Purge for Scuba Diving Snorkeling
- Low profile dry top keeps water out
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Angled purge chamber for efficient and easy clearing
- Comfort Swivel adapter for mask straps - creates no load on the mouthpiece
- High Flow Purge design for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant
The Comfort Swivel offers a more comfortable fit since it creates no load on the mouthpiece, straightens out during diving and doesn't get in the way. The swivel adapter makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
A more refined and streamlined version of the Hyperdry MAX, the Hyperdry Elite maintains the same superior dry performance and keeps the snorkel completely void of water by quickly and efficiently closing the gasket when submerged or hit by waves.