This is the Sporasub 7mm Sea Green Mens Spearfishing Camouflage Suit 2 Piece Wetsuit - Top and Bottom
- New wetsuit lined in Nylon externally with an open cell neoprene interior
- New cut is preformed for comfort fit and was designed to improve wearability and comfort
- A lot of attention is focused on the finishing
- Seams finishing is done in open cell for the highest degree of comfort
- The hood is equipped with a system to allow the trapped air to purge out of the top of the suit
- The hood is also equipped with two pieces of double-sided neoprene at the ear level to avoid any
suction cup effect which makes it easier to equalize
- The jacket (available in 3, 5, 7mm thicknesses) is available with a new chest reinforcement that
was designed in a vertical orientation to make loading easier even when it involves a two-step loading process
- The Farmer John pants are equipped with reinforcements on the knees.
- Please note: High waist pants are available in size 2XL only.
The camouflage used in the wetsuit is the result
of an application using three-dimensional
photography whereby an actual picture of the
sea bottom features are applied to the wetsuit
lining. An exact picture of the sea bottom is applied to
the wetsuits with the stones and marine
vegetation surrounding it. The colors were
selected to work well in a wide variety of sea
PLEASE NOTE: This wetsuit is comprised of open-cell neoprene, due to the delicate nature of this material we cannot accept refunds or exchanges for wetsuits that are used or returned with fingernail tears or any other neoprene damage. Please use caution when trying on. ALL of our wetsuits are thoroughly inspected before shipment/sale to ensure there are no tears or damage.
We appreciate your business and want you to be aware of both the benefits and limitations of your gear. Due to the materials and composition of this suit we have found one drawback to it, which is a susceptibility to tears most commonly occurring when it is being donned and doffed. With gentle handling, this suit can be a valued and lasting piece of equipment. These suits are specifically designed to be donned with a lubricant such as Suit Juice (see product ACC345 on the houseofscuba.com website).