This is the ScubaPro Definition Steamer 5mm Women's Full Wetsuit
CE certified as a Class B dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F (10°C) to 64.5°F (18°C).
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Gray Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra ther- mal insulation, plus is extremely soft against the skin.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulders, elbow and kneepads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women's suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
The 2019 Definition 5mm steamer offers more stretch, more comfort and more features. The suit is built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove. An Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on the body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit, providing extra stretch where its needed most. Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection. While the new seamless single arm and leg stretch panels with double zippered seals make donning and doffing the suit that much easier. This steamer offers thermal protection well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers.