Scubapro Men's 5/4mm Everflex Steamer Wetsuit
SHIPS FOR FREE
This is the Scubapro Men's 5/4mm Everflex Steamer Wetsuit
- CE certified a Class B dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF/10ºC to 64.5ºF/18ºC.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Diamond Span inner lining's water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use. Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is protected by an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.