This is the ScubaPro Ladyhawk with Balanced Inflator Scuba Diving BCD Buoyancy Compensator
- Back flotation technology positions the air cell behind you, providing exceptional freedom of movement around chest and shoulders.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load.
- Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit.
- Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- 3-dump deflation system enables divers to dump air from a variety of underwater positions.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with easy-squeeze buckles.
- A redesigned cargo pocket minimizes bulk while maximizing cargo-carrying capability.
- Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
Nothing compares to the adrenalin rush of drift diving over spectacular underwater terrain while wearing a clutter-free, back-flotation BCD. Such a sense of freedom is what you can expect with the LADYHAWK. Designed and sized specifically for female divers, strategically placed padding, a narrow neck yoke, an adjustable cummerbund and rotating shoulder buckles all work together to guarantee a comfortable and snug fit. With its contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle, the LADYHAWK also delivers a stable ride at depth. Combine that with an air cell positioned behind you, clearing the chest and shoulder areas and reducing hydrodrag, and you're ready for a free-flying underwater experience that is a joy to behold.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.