This is the PADI eLearning - Divemaster Certification Program e-Learning*
- Become a PADI Professional!
- Provides the knowledge development portion you need for Dive Master certification.
- Expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level.
- Prerequisites for this course:
- 18 years old or older
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Have the most current Divemaster materials.
- Includes unlimited access to an electronic version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual (course textbook).
- Once completed you'll be able to work on boats, teach Discover Scuba Classes, and take customers out on guided dives.
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
*This course fee covers your online training and assessments. Practical training fees, dives, dive equipment, student slate and logbook are available at additional fees via your PADI Dive Center."
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.