This is the Ocean Reef Neptune Space G. Divers Series Full Face Mask Kit
- Includes an integrated balanced 2nd stage regulator and low pressure hose
- Newly designed G.divers Exhaust system design
- SAV/octopus port makes installation of either a Surface Air Valve accessory or octopus using adapter very easy
- Includes the GSM G.Divers Underwater Communication Device which expands the diver's ability to communicate with others verbally
- Water that may seep into the mask is easily eliminated by exhaling or pushing the purge" button on the second stage
- Mask squeeze, a common problem for conventional masks, will not occur with the Neptune Space because the pressure inside the mask is equal to the pressure outside the mask.
- The Neptune Space air circulation system is one of a kind and is designed to eliminate fogging and reduce the amount of CO and CO2 buildup
- Patented bellows style face skirt, molded from premium grade silicon rubber
- uses a "spring profile" and large sealing surface, double size of conventional masks (30-45mm)
- "Spring" effect is a combination of the double "S" section and the inner support ribs which allows the G.divers FFM to "float" comfortably on the face
- very comfortable fit and ample support
- head strap is directly attached to the face shield, allowing pressure to be distributed equally along the mask skirt
- The six straps of the head harness hold the mask in a firm position due to their low elasticity
- The tip of each strap (rubber) is wider, making them easier to grasp while wearing neoprene gloves
- The FRB II (fast rotating buckle) allows the mask to be donned and doffed quickly
- Available in 2 sizes and 4 color options
- 2 year Manufacturer warranty
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.