This is the Scubapro MK25 EVO BT/G260 BT Scuba Diving Regulator
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Durable Black Tech coating includes an inner layer of chemical Nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) finish.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
Technical divers will love the solid breathing performance and proven reliability of this notable regulator combo. The air balanced piston-style MK25 EVO is consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the market. The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time. Made with a rugged reinforced technopolymer casing and metal internal components to ensure excellent cold-water performance, it also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations. Both first and second stages feature a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. It's a workhorse system for the most demanding dive conditions.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.