Features:Cressi Gara Professional LD Fins
- Used by many world-class free diving competitors
- Designed for free diving and spearfishing
- A better snap for better performance
- Long blades maximize thrust, minimizing work
Cressi Metis Mask
- 2-window mask suitable for scuba diving and also for snorkeling.
- Skirt made in high quality Silicone, a more comfortable and long lasting material than the traditional plastic PVC.
- Adjustable Wide Buckles for easy adjust strap length.
- Soft Nose Pocket - easy to access to be use with only two fingers for proper equalization, also wearing gloves.
Cressi Corsica Snorkel
- Soft bendable snorkel tube to maintain proper and comfortable positioning
- Large diameter snorkel tube provides unobstructed ease of breathing
- Specially designed and molded U-bend provides easier clearing capability
- Anatomical hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during prolonged use
Everything you need to become a freediving pro is included in this equipment set!
Cressi made this set composed of professional items, of high quality and performance, to give the opportunity to use high-standard equipment for freediving and for spearfishing. The set is composed of the Metis mask, the Gara Professional LD fins, the Corsica snorkel, all items packed in a useful bag. The Long Fins Set Bag allows carrying the set and other personal equipment.
The Gara Professional LD is a high-performance fin and requires minimum effort to load the long blades and is an excellent choice for deep freediving and spearfishing, yet is more forgiving than other long blade fins for the untrained legs. It is ideal for long-distance swimming or for beginners not previously used to using a long blade fin but can provide the power and efficiency for any experience level while deep freediving and spearing. Due to the multi-compound bonding process used during the manufacturing process, the Gara Pro LD is an exceptionally soft full foot pocket style fin, which provides comfort during prolonged use on those long days in the water. Gara Pro LD delivers maximum power with minimum energy through its long firm blade that runs over the foot pocket. Can comfortably be worn with or without neoprene socks.
The Metis is a two-window mask designed for spearfishing and freediving. The skirt is completely made in high-quality silicone, a more comfortable and long-lasting material than the traditional plastic PVC. The silicone skirt allows it to be fitted with different kinds of face shapes and ensures a perfect seal. The strap is made in silicone and it is large and wide behind the neck to ensure a tight fit and comfort. The length of the strap is easy to adjust thanks to the simple push of the wide buckles. It features mirrored lenses to increase the visibility underwater. All the lenses are made in tempered glass to ensure shatterproof and scratch-resistant. The nose pocket is soft and easy to access to be used with only two fingers for proper equalization, also wearing gloves.
The Corsica features an ultra-flexible tube. The large diameter tube provides unobstructed ease of breathing. The anatomical hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during prolonged use.
The Long Fins Set Bag is a functional bag with the necessary space to store fins, mask, and snorkel. Also, longer fins such as Gara are accommodated easily in this shoulder bag for comfortable and secure transportation. The bag is made from durable nylon material.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.