Local or worldwide! We provide scuba regulator service and repair to all customers regardless of location. We provide service to customers located here in San Diego, Nationwide, and Internationally. We provide excellent and punctual service for personal client' gear, complete Yacht diving lockers and entire government programs.
Annual service of your life support equipment ensures it will last a lifetime. Your regulator may look fine on the outside, but how about all of the fragile components inside? Generally, your regulator needs an annual checkup/service to keep your warranty current and, more importantly, to ensure peak performance and reliability.We are pleased to offer certified regulator repair and service for the following manufacturers:
- Dacor (limited models based on available parts)
- Dive Rite
- Ocean Reef
- Poseidon (Regulators & Rebreathers)
- SeaQuest (limited models based on available parts)
- Scuba Max (limited)
- XS Scuba
- Most computers
Please call or email for other brands serviced.
We can service and repair your first stage, second stage, and octopus. We use state of the art tools, including an Ultrasonic Cleaner to make sure your regulator and its parts are thoroughly cleaned. Our certified technicians will inspect every component of your regulator to make sure it is operating at manufacturer specifications.
Our service includes the following:
- All equipment is pre-tested before servicing
- All equipment is serviced with Original Manufacturer parts
- All equipment is internally and externally inspected for wear and damage
- All equipment is cleaned and made as like new as possible
- All equipment is assembled and torqued to manufacturer specifications
- All equipment is inspected for a final time to assure proper working condition
Service rates for most regulators:
1st stage - $45.00
2nd stage - $20.00
Octo's - $18.00
Inline Octo's - $30.00
(Pricing is for labor and does not include parts)
Parts per stage and brand vary - contact us for parts pricing on your specific regulator.
(FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT ON SERVICE PARTS FOR BOTH 1ST & 2ND STAGES ON HOLLIS, OCEANIC & ZEAGLE MODELS IF SERVICED ANNUALLY. PURCHASE AND SERVICE HISTORY DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED)
Around 2-3 weeks unless a specific part needs to be ordered from manufacturer.
Free return shipping when you have your 1st, 2nd, and Octo fully serviced.CONTACT US TO GET STARTED