This is the Sherwood Magnum Pro Scuba Diving Regulator 1st & 2nd Stage
- Tee - shaped design reduces regulator profile when mounted on tank minimizing opportunity to make contact with the back of the head.
- Balanced- piston delivers ample air volume at stable intermediate pressure to the second stage over a wide range of supply pressures.
- Spring chamber is environmentally sealed to maintain cleanliness reducing the effects of corrosion and contamination. This contributes to uniform high performance as the regulator is used.
- Dry-sealed first stage uses no liquids or gels that can leak or add to service costs.
- Four LP ports and two HP ports for more options for ideal hose positioning.
- Pneumatically balanced 2nd stage - The pneumatically balanced regulator ensures you get the same amount of air delivery whether you are at 3,000 psi or 500 psi, improving the diving experience.
- Venturi switch - The Venturi switch provides performance adjustments at the surface or at depth, providing a more stable regulator.
- Single valve tube construction - The single construction creates a precise channel for the valve to operate.
- Co-Molded mouthpiece - The large co-molded mouthpiece uses two different silicone compounds and colors to reduce jaw fatigue.
The new Sherwood Magnum Pro is a completely new designed second stage for better breathing performance, stability, and durability.The Magnum Pro is now a pneumatically balanced 2nd stage regulator. It uses the same technology and design that has earned the Brut worldwide recognition for durability and reliability, bur the Magnum Pro goes a step further with an added Venturi device to reduce breathing resistance at the higher flow rates when it is needed the most. A flow control switch allows the diver to switch the Venturi effect off while at the surface or in shallow water to stabilize the regulator for better manageability.