Aqua Lung Helix Compact Pro Stage3 1st, 2nd, Octo Regulator Set
Shop For More:Aqua lung, Regulators / octopuses
This is the Aqua Lung Helix Compact Pro Stage3 1st, 2nd, Octo Regulator Set
- Travel-Ready: the reduced size and weight makes the Helix Compact the ideal choice for travelers
- Auto-Closure Device: prevents corrosive water out of the first-stage inlet by automatically closing as the core is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- HP/MP Ports and "T" Shape o 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view
- Braided Hose: a braided hose provides flexibility, comfort and excellent transportability
- Standard Aqualung Parts: since it uses standard Aqualung components, your local dive shop can more easily service it
- Yoke or DIN: available in yoke (3,300psi/232 bar max.) or DIN (4,350psi/300 bar max.)
- Pneumatically Balanced: Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Optimize Your Opening Effort: with the “Mini/Maxi” adjustment knob, you can increase the opening effort, ideal for avoiding freeflow at the surface, or lower the inhalation effort, reducing the work of breathing
- Prevent free flowing: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
- Comfo-Bite: comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge
You don’t need to be big to make a big impact. That thinking inspired the Helix Compact Pro the smallest and most compact regulator Aqualung has ever produced. This amazing piece of technology is equally designed for warm and cold water, meaning it’s perfect for jetsetters on the go, minimalists packing light, and even local divers who simply want unequalled performance per ounce.
- The light and small Helix Compact Pro is Pneumatically-balanced resulting in smooth and easy breathing
- The in line venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Includes 1m yellow hose and yellow front cover making it easy to locate in an emergency
- Heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Pneumatically balanced
- Controls Venturi switch
- Breathing resistance Preset
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
- 2nd Stage Weight 200 g
- Hose length 1000 mm
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores Avg. 1.35 joules/liter with Helix Pro 1st stage
- Nitrox compatible Yes, to 40% O2 when new, out of the box
The Helix Compact Pro Octopus provides the same great performance as the Helix COmpact Pro primary second stage. This small compact and friendly octopus is the one you want to take on your next dive trip.
Something so small and light, you’d hardly notice it’s there—that was the goal that led to the new HELIX COMPACT. This regulator is designed for anyone looking to save space while maintaining the advantages of a full-sized regulator. It offers unparalleled
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.