- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with full face protection. Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard.
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with a 3-way adjustment system volume adjustment and internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort. Hand warmer pockets protected by YKK Aquaguard® water resistant zips and internal security pocket.
- Anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight molded sliders. Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with hand warmer pockets behind.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard. Zippered internal security pocket.
- Heat-formed prismatic reflectives in an exclusive Gill design. Fully lined with mesh drainage panels. Adjustable shock cord hem.
- Part of the Sustainable Edit
Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of our Men's OS2 Offshore Jacket is made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibers, from the abrasion resistant outer panels right down to the adjustable shock cord hem.
With no compromise in performance, the Jacket features XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odor control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core.
A staple for our offshore sailors, the OS2 Jacket benefits from a high cut thermal collar, fully lined high-vis hood, reflective accents for 360° visibility and hand warmer cargo pockets with adjustable PU inner seals, so you have a watertight defense against the elements.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.