This is the Mares EPIC ADJ 82X 1st and 2nd Stage Scuba Diving Regulator
- 1st stage
- Pvd coating
- Swivel turret
- Natural dfc on all lp ports
- Opd - tilted hp ports
- Ast - 1st stage dry system
- Compact dimensions
- 2nd stage
- Metal 2nd stage with pvd coating
- Twin power system
- Adjustable breathing comfort
- Pad - pneumatically assisted design
- High air flow
- Wide pivoting purge button
- Cold water use
- Superflex hose
- All Metal Technology
- Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
- DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
- Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions
- ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology
- Advanced Coating Technology
- The new valve in the X systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
- Twin Power
- New, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD+) provides an extra push when you need it.
- VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
- The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- Superflex Hose
- Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.