- Scubapro G260 Regulator, Second Stage Only:
- Balanced adjustable second stage
- Metal components for excellent cold water resistance
- Left-right hose attachment option
- Ideally suited for tech diving configurations
- Durable corrosion resistant chrome plated brass valve assembly
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort for personalized breathing control
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- VIVA: Prevents free flow in cold water or when used as octopus
- High flow exhaust valve that reduces exhalation effort
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Highest performance in any conditions
- 3/8" threaded low pressure hose
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (275 g)
The ScubaPro G260 is a finely-tuned second stage regulator with metal parts for superior cold-water resistance. Its adjustable inhalation and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) make it a perfect choice for deep divers. The air-balanced valve is made of chrome-plated brass for high performance and corrosion protection. It also has a diver-adjustable effort system, a high flow exhaust valve, and a user-friendly orthodontic mouthpiece. Weighing 9.7 oz., it comes with a 3/8" threaded low-pressure hose and a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations and a consistent top-of-the-line performer.
Robust, simple, easy to disassemble, clean and maintain and with sublime performance, it is the master choice for demanding dives in all types of environments.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.