This is the Seasoft Seawolf 60 Drysuit Diving Weight Harness with Ditchable Weight Pockets
- Commercial grade weight harness.
- Holds up to 60 lbs. in the 2 ditchable weight pockets.
- Adjustable on every plane, adjustable height in back and front and the waist. This creates a custom fit for every user.
- Weight pockets can be moved and adjusted along the heavy webbing but will NOT move during a dive.
- They are secured with heavy stainless steel slides.
- All connecting pieces are either stainless steel or 2" acetal (military grade plastic known for its strength) side release buckles.
- Weight pockets ditch straight down for safer evacuation of weights in an emergency. You use gravity to assist you in ditching weights. This is simply safer.
- Adjustable multi-position chest strap.
- Padded shoulder straps for extra comfort.
- YELLOW ditching handles that are easy to grasp and operate. No weaving involved! Weights go in the top, ditch out of the bottom.
- Weights can be easily added after donning the weight harness through the large opening at the top of the weight pockets. The pocket closes with the extra durable #10 size nylon zipper.
- The SEAWOLF™ is by far the best weight harness available to divers today
The "NEW" SEAWOLF™ Weight Harness from SEASOFT SCUBA has been improved in every way.
Now recreational divers have access to a commercial grade weight harness.
The "NEW" SEAWOLF is designed for divers who need a large amount of weight to attain neutral buoyancy
OR who have problems wearing a conventional weight belt.
The heavy-duty CORDURA™ ditchable pockets hold up to 30 lbs. in each ditchable pocket for even the most
demanding commercial diver.
The release mechanism on the ditchable pockets is safe and easy to use. Just pull the YELLOW handles
straight down for gravity assisted ditching of the weight pockets. The weight pockets are virtually impossible
to accidentally ditch because of the way it is designed, the release only works with a straight down motion.
The padded shoulder straps are designed for comfort and there is a stainless D-ring mounted behind the
neck for surface supplied air or rope tie in. You can also order your SEAWOLF with custom D-ring
attachments or accessories.