- Versatile Light-to-Medium-Duty Lift Bags
- Excellent for Sport Diving
- Most Equipped with Diver-Actuated Dump Valves
- All Open-Bottom to Vent Expanding Air
- Economical, Lightweight, Compact
- Durable and Strong Construction
- Urethane Coated Nylon Material
- Negatively Buoyant when Empty
- One or More Handles and Tie-Off Points
- 300 to 12,000 lbs. (136.36 to 5,454.55 kg): Color White
- Light Attachment Points
- Lift Range: 25 lbs. to 12,000 lbs. (11.36 to 5,454.55 kg)
- Dimensions: (W x H) from 15 x 20" to 96" x 136" (38cm x 50.8cm to 243.8cm x 345.4cm)
All Carter Bags have one or more handles and tie-off points to make them easy to grasp and secure both in and out of water. All Carter Bags are designed to be folded and rolled into compact, negatively buoyant rolls that are easy to handle and deploy underwater. The over-pressure valves on all Carter Bags are designed to adequately vent the air from a fully charged bag on a free ascent from any depth. "
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.