- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- Rubber outer grip makes the spools easier to hold while wearing gloves.
- Large shaped centre hole allows for easy deployment when wearing wet or dry gloves.
- Color coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when ‘tying off’.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminum.
- Anodized coating.
- Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- Orange line, best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
Much copied but never bettered, we have built on the phenomenal success of the original Apeks Lifeline Spool with an updated model for 2022. With improved ergonomics and functionality, and a reduced weight, the 2022 Lifeline spool is leading the way once more.
Inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications, the LifeLine spool features easy to grip flared sides and a new rubber outer grip to improve deployment and winding.
Made from tough anodised aluminium alloy with high visibility line for low light conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard, the Lifeline comes in four sizes and colors and is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.