This is the Aqua Helix Pro Scuba Diving Octopus
- Type of second stage Pneumatically balanced
- Controls Venturi switch
- Breathing resistance Preset
- Mouthpieces 2ea. – A Comfo-Bite, installed, and a standard with bite wings in the box
- Lip shield Yes
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance Standard on all models
- 2nd Stage Weight 175 g
- 2nd Stage Weight Supreme model178 g
- Hose length 730 mm
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores Avg. 0.80 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible Yes, to 40% O2 when new, out of the box
- Pneumatically-balanced resulting in smooth and easy breathing
- Heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth Includes
- 1m yellow hose and yellow front cover making it easy to locate in an emergency
The Helix Pro octopus provides the same great performance as the Helix Pro primary second stage.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.