This is the Aqua Lung Helix Compact Regulator 1st and 2nd Stages
- Travel-Ready: the reduced size and weight makes the Helix Compact the ideal choice for travelers
- Yoke or DIN: available in yoke (3,300psi/232 bar max.) or DIN (4,350psi/300 bar max.)
- HP/MP Ports and "T" Shape: 2 HP ports (7/16") and 4 MP ports (3/8"), perfectly oriented in a "T" shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view
- Braided Hose: A braided hose provides flexibility, comfort and excellent transportability
- Standard Aqualung Parts: since it uses standard Aqualung components, your local dive shop can more easily service it
- Pneumatically Balanced: Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Comfo-Bite: Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge
- Optimize Your Opening Effort: With the "Mini/Maxi" adjustment knob, you can increase the opening effort, ideal for avoiding freeflow at the surface, or lower the inhalation effort, reducing the work of breathing
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.