First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports - just in case.
- Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching these lifesaving skills - and they're for anyone, not just divers
- The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
- The Primary and Secondary Care Manual and video on DVD preview emergency scenarios and provide step-by-step skill demonstrations
- The Emergency First Response Care at a Glance card is a quick-reference guide for emergency situations
- Designed to fit in a glove compartment or backpack, the Care at a Glance card is an important component for any first-aid or disaster preparedness kit
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.