This is the Sealife Sea Dragon 2100SF Dual Beam LED UW Photo-Video-Light Kit Grip, Single Tray & Case
- Dual Beam - Powerful 2100 lumen flood light and 800 lumen spot light using 7x CREE XM-L2 LEDs
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off, select brightness and switch beam angle
- Four brightness levels: 100% Flood, 50% Flood, 25% Flood and 100% Spot
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 100 degree wide beam angle and 15 degree spot beam angle (75 degree flood and 11.25 degree spot underwater)
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard 1/4-20 tripod mount
Switch from 100 degree Flood to 15 degree Spot instantly
The versatile Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam provides 2100 lumens across a wide 100-degree beam (75-degree underwater) and instantly transforms into an 800 lumen 15-degree (11.25-degree underwater) spot with just the push of a button.
The variable-power flood beam is ideal for illuminating your photo or video subject, while the more focused beam of the spot light can reach a greater distance. The narrow spot beam also adds an interesting perspective to images and video.
Bring out bright colors in underwater photos and video
The one-button operation of the Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam allows for quick and easy cycling of desired output and beam angle, with three flood beam strength settings and a full power, 800 lumen spot. With a lab verified lumen output of 2100, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power - making it incredibly efficient as well as bright.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect
A Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and fitted case are included with the light. For those that want to expand an existing set, the light head is also available on its own (Item SL6702). Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a "click!"
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.