Casio G-SHOCK Gravitymaster a Master of G - Air Watch
Shop For More:Watches
- Shock resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Vibration resistant
- Bluetooth smartphone link
- Carbon Core Guard Structure
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- World Time, sunrise/sunset time display, stopwatch, timer, alarm/hourly time signal, 12/24-Hour format, mute feature, full auto-calendar (until 2099)
- Step count, altimeter, barometer, digital compass
- Brand - G-Shock
- Model number - GRB200-1A
- Part Number - GRB200-1A
- Item Shape - Round
- Dial window material type - Mineral
- Display Type - Analog-Digital
- Clasp - Buckle
- Case material - Resin
- Case diameter - 5.4 centimeters
- Case Thickness - 18.3 millimeters
- Case size (L x W x H): 63 × 54.1 × 18.3 mm
- Band Material - Resin
- Band size - Men's Standard
- Band Color - Black
- Dial color - Black
- Bezel material - resin/carbon fiber
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Calendar - Day-Date-Month-Year
- Special features - Shock resistant, Double LED light, compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, accelerometer - step tracker, World time
- Movement - Quartz
- Water resistant depth - 200 Meters
- Light: LED light for the face; LED backlight for the digital display
A high-strength, highly weather-resistant Carbon Core Guard Structure protects the module with a resin case reinforced with carbon fibers. This, combined with world-renowned G-SHOCK shock resistance, creates a structure that is also highly vibration resistant. The bezel is made up of three layers of resin with carbon fiber inserts. The top layer is semi-transparent to reveal the carbon material inside. The three buttons on the right side of the watch are arranged in a way that makes them resemble a fighter jet control stick, while also contributing to ease of operation.
This is a Quad Sensor-equipped model in the G-Shock Gravitymaster Series, designed for pilots working in harsh conditions. Its structure combines a carbon fiber-reinforced resin case with a Carbon Core Guard that protects the module, offering shock resistance and fortifying the watch against vibrations.
An iconic red has been used on the dial and to symbolize the strength and spirit of air rescue teams. Function-wise, this model comes equipped with a Quad Sensor featuring compass, altimeter/barometer, temperature reader and pedometer. It also offers time correction by linking to the dedicated G-Shock app, and the Mission Log feature allows the various data obtained by the watch to be recorded in the app. You can also use the app to set modes on/off and customize settings, including switching between displays. This is a Gravitymaster model that embodies the mobility of a helicopter along with all the functions and toughness essential for flight missions.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.