This is the Scubapro Aladin A1 Wrist Scuba Diving Computer
- High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won't want to take it off.
- Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates single-gas Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% 02.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Modern design is functional and stylish for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking.
- Full watch functions for topside time-keeping.
- 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea
- In Sport mode sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter and a stopwatch can be activated.
- Max Operating Depth: 394ft/120m
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com.
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
- Included: Protection foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online)
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.