This is the Cressi MC9 Compact 1st and 2nd Stage Diving Regulator
- Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for MC9SC)
- 2 outlets HP 7/16 UNF
- 4 outlets MP 3/8 UNF
- Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version,
- 232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
- Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
- High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
- Aisi 316 removable nozzle
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
- Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction
- and anti-corrosion properties
- Elastomer protector
- Flow rate: 4500 l/min
- weight: 590 gr
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented antifriction lever
- Big purge button
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
- Removable exhaust tee
- Weight without hose: 135 gr
- COMBINATION PERFORMANCE
- Average Cracking effort 6 mbar
- Average breathing effort 1 J/l
This premiere travel regulator packs maximum performance into minimum space.
A true featherweight second stage, the Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue.
Easy to pack and easy to dive, the Compact includes dive/pre-dive Venturi switch
for managing freeflow and maximizing performance at depth.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.