This is the Cressi MC9-SC Compact Pro Regulator for Scuba Diving
• Technical features 1st stage
• Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for mc9sc)
• 2 outlets hp 7/16 unf
• 4 outlets mp 3/8 unf
• Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) din version,232 bar (3365 psi) yoke version
• Calibration pressure: 10 bar
• Brass body electroless nickel plated
• High capacity conical fi lter electroless nickel plated
• Aisi 316 removable nozzle
• Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
• Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
• Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction and anti-corrosion properties
• Elastomer protector
• Flow rate: 4500 l/min
• Yoke version weight: 650 gr
• Din version weight: 510 gr
• Technical features 2nd stage
• Improved reliability front cover (more impact resistant)
• Downstream system
• Adjustable venturi effect
• Patented antifriction lever
• Thermoconductive technopolymer body
• Big purge button
• Anti-scratch surface
• Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
• Removable exhaust tee
• Weight without hose: 140 gr
• Combination performance
• Average cracking effort 7.5 mbar
• Average breathing effort 1 j/l
• Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
• Certification en250/2014 for cold water
In order to achieve extremely high performance in low temperature environments, the second stage in particular was designed with the special thermoconductive thermoplastic neopolymer that has the capacity to transfer heat like a metal while preserving the design flexibility, chemical resistance, and physical and mechanical properties of a conventional thermoplastic. That is, it makes it possible to drastically reduce the weight while delivering heat conductivity on a par with metal cases. Thanks to this material and a specially conceived purge valve, it passes en 250 cold water tests
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER
THE MC9-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST STAGE IS ENVIRONMENTALLY SEALED⸴ PROTECTING IT AGAINST ICING IN COLD WATER AND AGAINST CONTAMINATION FROM PARTICULATE MATTER IN SILTY CONDITIONS.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.