This is the Bare Drysuit Undergarment Ultrawarmth Base Layer Women's Top
- 230-g Celliant Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control
- Quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafingl
- Pullover design with low crew neck
- Low profile, retractable thumb loops to assist donning
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Available in men's and women's top and pant in various sizes
Ultrawarmth Base Layers provide more endurance, faster recovery and increase thermal energywith Ultrawarmth Celliant Infrared fabric―technology determined by the FDA as a heat recovery medical device to. Ultrawarmth Base Layers seal in warmth and create a protective heat barrier. Advanced stretch-breathable fabric draws moisture away from the body to create a dry zone, while moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. Ultrawarmth Base Layers are essential to a diver's drysuit system, and can include a mid-layer for additional warmth, keeping divers warmer and more comfortable for longer.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.