This is the DUI Yukon II Women's Drysuit Scuba Diving Dry Suit
Please note: All dry suits are made to order, they can take up to six weeks to manufacture. All dry suit purchases are final and are not covered under the House of Scuba returns policy. "
- ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals
- FreedomForm Technology
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made from ripstop nylon/butyl rubber/polyester with double coated seams
- Diagonal front-entry zipper right shoulder to left hip
- Telescoping torso and crotch strap
- Apeks swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- YKK plastic zipper
- Warm neck collar
- Cargo Pocket on right thigh (3 pockets + 6 bungee tethers)
- Dual layer of material on knees
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- UltraFlex Boots
- Stowaway Pocket
- 36″ Miflex Hose with oversized quick disconnect
- G2 Neck Seal
The Yukon II is front-entry drysuit which showcases DUIs newest innovation FreedomForm Technology. Since our development of the original the self-donning / telescopic torso in the 1980s we have continued to push the limits of drysuit manufacturing. This distinctive new inlay design provides an unrestricted range of motion to maximize comfort and flexibility, while maintaining streamlined form. This new design paired with an updated rip-stop nylon and butyl rubber/polyester trilaminate provides unparalleled flexibility. In addition to attached UltraFlex boots, the Yukon II ships standard with a Large Cargo pocket comprised of a 2 interior compartments: 1 large section perfect fit for a spare mask and a thinner pocket ideal for Wet-notes as well as an external zippered pocket.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.