This is the Scubapro Men's Exodry Scuba Diving Drysuit
- 4mm high-density neoprene resists compression so buoyancy variations are reduced at depth.
- Latex wrist and neck seals are thin yet durable and provide comfortable, watertight seals.
- Neoprene warm collar covers the latex neck seal to eliminate cold spots and increase comfort.
- Attached rubber boots provide excellent foot protection along with a non-slip sole for negotiating wet boat decks.
- Lightweight, saltwater resistant Ti-Zip dry zipper is extra-strong for years of use.
- SI-Tech valves move lots of air, enabling you to maintain excellent buoyancy control.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments.
- Heavy-duty kneepads protect both suit and lower legs when working on or near the bottom.
- Convenient zippered cargo pocket lets you safely carry extra gear or accessories.
- Includes a hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owners manual.
Offering a unique approach to drysuit design, SCUBAPRO's EXODRY neoprene drysuit fuses 4mm high-density neoprene with latex wrist and neck seals. It's a winning combination, offering a streamlined fit, minimal inherent buoyancy, maximum range of motion and an excellent sealing system. The EXODRY's high-density neoprene is soft and pliable and it maintains its insulating properties, even on deeper dives, so it can be comfortably worn with or without an undergarment. The heavy-duty latex seals at the wrists and neck provide a comfortable, watertight seal for the upper extremities, while the firm-soled attached rubber boots seal the suit down below. This suit is hard to beat when it comes to cold-water thermal protection.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.