This is the ScubaPro Twin Jet Max Scuba Diving Open Heel Split Fins
- Dual-compound design results in a stiffer blade that increases propulsion and optimizes maneuverability.
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
- Blades are angled to provide symmetrical power, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
- Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
- Semi-rigid side rails improve stability through the kicking cycle.
- Ultra-soft foot pocket provides lots of comfort.
- The foot pocket's extended sole plate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
- Steel spring straps never need adjusting, making it even easier to don and doff the fin.
A well-designed split fin is fast and maneuverable, enabling you to cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles. The TWIN JET MAX features a dual-compound design that offers a slightly stiffer blade with a little more feedback than what you might expect in a flexier fin. Employing what's known as "propeller technology," the distinctive split hydrofoil shape of the TWIN JET MAX blade allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion. An extended soleplate provides additional leverage to improve the power transfer from foot to fin. Divers who like a bit more feedback to their kick will love the solid kicking performance and comfort of the TWIN JET MAX.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.