- Travel longer with up to 165 hours of battery life in tracking mode and up to 425 hours in expedition mode.
- Two-way messaging lets you share the moment with the ones who matter.
- Let your loved ones follow your adventure with location tracking
- Have an emergency? Trigger an interactive SOS alert anytime, globally.
- Track your position in challenging conditions with multi-band technology and expanded GNSS support.
- MULTI-BAND GNSS SUPPORT: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Galileo and QZSS). Get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate.
- ABC SENSORS: Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- SATELLITE IMAGERY: Download high-resolution, photorealistic maps directly to your device via Wi-Fi® technology. Easily find trails, pick stand locations and parking, create waypoints and more.
- PRELOADED TOPO MAPS: Preloaded TopoActive U.S., Mexico and Canada maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
- PREMIUM MAP FEATURES: With an Outdoor Maps+ subscription, you get public land information, landowner names, state plat maps, hunting management unit boundaries, BLM boundaries and more.
- BATTERY LIFE: Turn on expedition mode, and get up to 425 hours of battery life while using inReach technology. In the default tracking mode, you get up to 165 hours of battery life, and your device will save your location every 10 minutes.
- GPSMAP 67i
- Type A to Type C USB cable
- Carabiner clip
GO EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS — AND STAY CONNECTED TO HOME
Make more time for adventure with this premium, rugged GPS handheld and satellite communicator. Get inReach® technology that enables two-way messaging, interactive SOS alerts and location sharing1 plus mapping to keep you on course.
1 Active satellite subscription required. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communication devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.