This is the Gear Aid Zip Care Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life by removing sand and salt deposits
- Cleans – Brush-top removes sand and debris from zipper teeth; formula repels sand and dirt
- Protects – Fights damage caused by saltwater, chlorine and rust on nylon, metal and plastic zippers
- Non-toxic – Contains no silicone or paraffin wax for worry-free application every time
- Multipurpose – Use it to keep zippers on wetsuits, tents, luggage and sleeping bags in good condition
- Size: 2 fl oz
- Silicone-Free: yes
- Paraffin-Free: yes
- For Use On: coil, plastic, nylon and metal zippers
- Made in USA
The Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant is designed to remove sand, dirt and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. Previously known as Zip Care, this zipper lubricant’s handy brush top removes debris and delivers its cleaning formula right between the zipper teeth. Plus, it leaves behind a clear, protective and lubricating film to prevent corrosion of zippers. Use it regularly and experience the joy of gliding zippers on wetsuits, dive bags and outdoor gear.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.