This is the Henderson 3mm Women's Greenprene Shorty Spring Wetsuit
- Made with 3MM GREENPRENE 100% neoprene-free sustainable insulating foam
- It is ultra-soft, stretchy, durable, and lightweight, allowing you to move freely and stay warm and comfortable in the toughest conditions.
- Third party tested and approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Bio Preferred program as a USDA Biobased product
- Bio-Span interior fabric laminate is made from recycled water bottles
- Aqua Silk exterior fabric laminate is ultra durable, abrasion and Velcro resistant
- Minimal seams and larger Greenprene panels keep you warmer longer
- Anatomical fit and patterns that have been proven in the Henderson pattern
Enjoy the ultimate harmony of performance and environmental responsibility with the Henderson Greenprene 3mm Shorty Wetsuit for women. Constructed using 3MM GREENPRENE 100% neoprene-free sustainable foam, this eco-conscious gear is approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Bio Preferred program. It is ultra-soft, stretchy, durable, and lightweight, allowing you to move freely and stay warm and comfortable in the toughest conditions.
The interior features Bio-Span technology from recycled water bottles, while the Aqua Silk exterior is robust and abrasion-resistant. An anatomically correct design conforms to your body shape, offering supreme comfort and flexibility.
Get ready to dive with this wetsuit that delivers supreme warmth, durability, and sustainability in an array of sizes.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.