- Base layer - no jacket
- Rated for water 64 degrees and up
- Abrasion-resistant Thermoprene material
- 100% superstretch neoprene for maximum flexibility in the water
- Seams are sealed to keep the cold water out
- Lycra trimmed edges for extra durability and enhanced comfort
- Hook-and-loop shoulder entry
- Spine pad
- GBS-glued and blindstitched seams
Thermoprene John - One of the most versatile systems in wetsuit design, the classic john and jacket combo gives divers the option of layering up for cold waters are using a single layer in warmer climates. The base layer of this combo, the Thermoprene John is prized for its durability. High quality seam construction includes a sealing layer of GBS glue that prevents water seepage and boots from losing warmth. The abrasion resistant Thermoprene material wears tough, fending off abuse from BC straps and weight belts, yet dons easily thanks to 75 percent more stretch and a simple hook-and-loop closure at the shoulder. Freedom Flex kneepads guard the lower leg from bumps and scrapes without inhibiting natural movements.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.