This is the Hollis Backplate Backpad 2.0 For Diving Harness System
- Increased dive comfort
- Comfortable two-piece design
- Added lumbar support
- Easily pivots out of the way of doubles tank bolts and cam bands
- Pivot feature: Great for assembly or disassembly as needed
- Easy to install
- Durable long-lasting construction
- Nylon with foam padding
- Sewn and taped edges for added strength
- Note: Not Compatible w/Previous Generation Hollis's Back Plates
- Pads only, back plate not included
The Hollis Backplate Back Pad 2.0 boasts a two-piece design for enhanced comfort and lumbar support, with an ability to smoothly pivot away from doubling tank bolts and cam bands for easy assembly/disassembly. Crafted from high-quality nylon and foam with sewn edge tape, this Back Pad offers greater comfort during dives.
Note: Is not compatible with previous generation Hollis back plates.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.