Hollis DCX First Stage Scuba Diving Regulator Only w/o Hose
Shop For More:Accessories, Hollis, Regulators / octopuses
This is the Hollis DCX First Stage Scuba Diving Regulator Only w/o Hose
- Swivel turret allows for ideal low pressure hose routing
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance
- More streamlined internal design makes it lighter weight than previous designs
- PVD* “industrial” plating.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – As the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports for optimum hose routing
- 5th port allows for side-mount or twin cylinder set ups
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping salt and contamination out.
The DCX high-performance, over-balanced first stage, provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions. Based on the DC1 the DCX also has a 5th low pressure port that points directly down from the first stage providing easy hose routing for backmounted doubles, sidemount or even for recreational divers. It differs from the DC1 in that it is lighter and protected by a super hard PVD* (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating. PVD is by far the most durable coating available and will out last any traditional finish.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.