This is the Salvimar Goemon Stainless Steel Knife with Sheath
- The Goemon Knife allows use for double sided cutting with one side featuring a sharp cutting edge and the other side including an extremely aggressive, serrated cutting edge which is ideal for burly work, de-scaling fish and emergency line cutting.
- The handle is manufactured from fiberglass reinforced Nylon and provides a stylish, ergonomic handle which is firm and comfortable in the hand providing supreme confidence when cutting.
- The included Nylon sheath has a firm, secure and smooth operating design with a positive locking mechanism. It's designed to be weighbelt mounted but can also be bicep mounted with an optional Salvimar Velcro Armband.
- A clever feature of the Salvimar Goemon Knife is the special integrated key lock design which is built into the handle making it ideal for prying stuck shafts from rocks.
- Also included in the centre of the blade is an additional key lock hole which can be used for straightening bent shafts when you're out in the water.
- Mounting straps are not included with the knife, however an optional Salvimar Velcro Knife Strap Holder is available to fit this knife.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
150% Price Protection Policy.
30/60/120 Day returns
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Our Certified Team
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.