- Bi-material fin with open foot pocket
- Can be used with socks or barefoot
- Soft and comfortable foot pocket
- Ergonomic heel cover (patent pending) that minimizes pressure on the Achilles heel
- Special elastic straps for maximum comfort during use, donning and doffing
- Elastic strap guides so that the strap is always in the right position.
The Avanti Pure diving fins have a blade length ranging from 27 to 34.5 cm depending on the size. The fins have an open foot pocket and are made of bi-material. Thanks to the soft and comfortable foot pocket, they can also be used barefoot or with comfortable soft socks. They have guides for the elastic bands that prevent the foot pocket from rotating.
MATERIAL: Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene®BLADE
LENGTH:32cm / 12.6in (size M/L)
BLADE THRUST AREA:550cm² / 85.2in² (size M/L)
WEIGHT OF SINGLE FIN:0.6kg / 1.4lb
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.