This is the Mares X-Tream Spearfishing Low Volume Mask
• Overmolded frame and anatomic facepiece
• Minimum distance between lenses and eyes
• Minimum internal volume
• Further expanded field of vision
• Very lightweight
• Anti-reflective properties
• Hydrodynamic profile for reducing water resistance
• Goggle strap with new ergonomic buckles for better hydrodynamics
• Strap of the mask with new snorkel holder
• Relief area on the nose attaching perfectly to the nose clip
The Mares X-Tream spearfishing mask has an ultra-low volume to minimize mask compensation during the dive . Both the minimalist design and the reduced hydrodynamic profile work together to reduce drag in the water . The new ergonomic buckles have also been redesigned for better hydrodynamics.
The distance between lenses and eyes has been reduced, allowing for a large field of view.
Featuring a very minimalist hydrodynamic strap, it also includes an integrated snorkel stop for easy donning and convenient snorkel placement for surface breathing.
X-Tream is an ultra-light, hydrodynamic and minimalist goggle providing incredible vision . It is truly the perfect mask for any freediver looking for underwater perfection.
Warning - California Prop 65: Some products on this site can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All orders over $50 ship for free. (* some exclusions apply)
150% Price Protection Policy.
Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our merchandise.
Authorized PADI dive center with expert staff.